Ergotron DS100 Quad Monitor Desk Stand
Space-saving desk stands
Conserve desk space by suspending up to four flat panel monitors on a single base. Easily view multiple screens at once to increase productivity. Choose to customize your own solution with the Ergotron DS100 Quad Monitor Desk Stand line of modular component parts.
Free standing, desk clamp and grommet mount bases are available.
The benefits of Ergotron DS100 Quad Monitor Desk Stand include:
- View multiple displays simultaneously with patented Paraview Technology
- Position monitors for maximum productivity
- Cable management system organizes and routes cables
- Low-profile base saves desk space
- Accommodates various LCD sizes; slide displays into place so screen edges align. Maximum 24″.
- Durable aluminum and steel construction creates an extremely stable platform
The Ergotron DS100 Quad Monitor Desk Stand – Four Monitor Mount Specifications:
- Includes base, 28″ pole, two (2) Paraview bows, four (4) sliding brackets
Maximum outside width of display is 23-1/4″ (59 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 14 kg (31 lbs) per monitor; 124 lbs (56 kg) total
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Meets UL Specification 1678 Tip Test
- Height-adjustable bows
- Install displays with 4°-angle off-set: position them upward, inward, outward or downward for optimized viewing conditions
- Shipping Dimensions: 813 x 381 x 178 mm (32″ x 15″ x 7″)
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 kg (24 lbs)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
The Ergotron DS100 Quad Monitor Desk Stand Set-up Options:
Multiple monitors can be arranged in a parabola with Ergotron’s patented Paraview Technology. This layout increases data visibility, maintains a single focal length for viewer’s eyes (less work for eye muscles) and utilizes available space efficiently. Install monitors with 4° offset: position them inward, upward or downward for optimized viewing conditions. Monitors can be adjusted to different heights on the pole to accommodate user preference.