Ergotron Zip40 Charging Cart / Charging and Management Cart
Transport, secure and charge up to 40 devices in one place with the Zip40 Charging Cart and the Zip40 Charging and Management Cart. The adjustable dividers in this easy-to-move cart fit tablets, Chromebooks™, Ultrabooks™, MacBooks® and laptops, keeping your devices ready for any lesson plan. PowerShuttle® Technology quickly charges devices while preventing electrical circuit overload. With no assembly required, this charging cart moves to the head of the class.
Product Benefits of the Zip40 Charging Cart / Charging and Management Cart
- Adjustable dividers: Fit up to 40 tablets and Chromebooks or 30 full-size laptops.
- Fast charging: Charges up to 40% faster than standard round-robin systems.
- Extend battery life: Built-in fans keep batteries cool so they last longer.
- Secure storage: Quick-release doors protect devices with optional bracket to lock the cart in place.
- Fully assembled: Just plug it in to start charging—saving you time and hassle.
- Charging Cart:
- Lightweight design: Zip between classrooms with dual-wheel locking casters that take less effort.
- Charging and Management Cart:
- Update devices with pre-installed CAT6 Ethernet cables and mounting brackets.
Specifications of the Zip40 Charging Cart / Charging and Management Cart
- Part Number:
- Zip40 Charging Cart: DM40-2009-4
- Zip40 Charging and Management Cart: DM40-2008-4
- Product Includes:
- Charging Carts: 40 dividers, 9 small device divider stoppers, 3 m (9.8′) country-specific power cord, 4 country-specific 10-outlet power strips, two 20-unit brick storage trays, four 12.7 cm (5ʺ) dual-wheel locking casters, external auxiliary outlet (1 receptacle), 2 mounting brackets for Ethernet switch, 2 internal auxiliary outlets for Ethernet switch and WAP installation, power on/off switch, 4 keys
- Charging and Management Cart: Includes Charging Cart components plus 40 CAT6 Ethernet cables, 3 Ethernet cable storage trays, one 5.9 m (19′) CAT6 Ethernet cable and Velcro cable management straps
- Ships fully assembled
- Total Capacity: Up to 40 devices with 28 mm-wide (1.1″) slot; up to 30 devices with 48 mm-wide (1.9″) slot
- † Maximum device dimensions: 43.4 x 28.4 cm (17.1″W x 11.2″H) including case and cord
- Divider bumpers shorten the slot size to provide easy plug-in access for smaller tablet devices
- Maximum adapter dimensions: Brick-style AC adapter = 17.8 x 7.6 x 5.6 cm (7″H x 3″W x 2.2″D). Wall-plug-style AC adapter = 5.5 x 12 x 10 cm (2.2″W x 4.7″L x 3.9″D) including cable strain relief. Cable diameter = 2.6–4.6 mm
- ‡ Weight capacity: Total = 116 kg (255 lbs); 34.7 kg (76.5 lbs) per shelf (3 shelves total in cart); 11.3 kg (25 lbs) top worksurface. Per device maximum weight of 3.4 kg (7.6 lbs) assumes 10 devices per shelf in a cart configured to hold 30 devices in total
- Country-specific 10-receptacle outlet strip is designed to work with oversized wall-style and brick-style AC adapters
- Uses the AC adapters that come with each device. AC adapters are not included
- Cooling/Ventilation: Four 12V DC continuous operation fans and ventilated doors keep equipment cool
- External Auxiliary Outlet(s) give you an always-on outlet to plug in extra peripherals like printers or document cameras. No need to choose between using the auxiliary outlets and charging devices—do both at the same time!
- Location included for installation of a Wireless Access Point (WAP not included). Maximum dimensions of the WAP = 25.4 x 25.4 x 5.6 cm (10″W x 10″D x 2.2″H)
- Location included for installation of a standard 1U rack mountable Ethernet Switch (switch not included). Maximum dimensions of the switch = 44 x 26 x 4.4 cm (17.5″W x 12.4″D x 1.8″H). Maximum weight of the switch = 5.4 kg (12 lbs)
- Country-specific power cord =3.8 m (12.5′) long; stored on a recessed cord wrap
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/620EC) packaging compliant
- Power System: input/output = 100-240V~, 12-10A, 50/60 Hz
- Temperature Range: operating 0° to 30°C (32° to 86°F); storage -40°C to -60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity (maximum): operating 10 to 90% (non-condensing); storage 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude (maximum): 2000 m (6,562′)
- UL 60950 Safety of Information Technology Equipment, CAN/CSA C22 2 No. 60950; UL 1678 Household, Commercial, and Institutional-Use Carts, Stands, and Entertainment Centers for Use with Audio and/or Video Equipment
- ICES-003 Issue 4, Class A
- FCC Part 15 Class
- RoHS and Reach compliant material used
- Product Dimensions: 77 x 66 x 115 cm (30″W x 26.1″D x 45.4″H)
- Product Weight:
- Charging Cart: 79 kg (175 lbs)
- Charging and Management Cart: 82 kg (181 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions: 94 x 75 x 132 cm (37″W x 30″D x 52″H)
- Shipping Weight:
- Charging Cart: 100 kg (221 lbs)
- Charging and Management Cart: 103 kg (227 lbs)
- Warranty: Lifetime for mechanical components; three (3) years for electrical system; one (1) year for cables
Download Ergotron Zip40 Charging Cart / Charging and Management Cart Product Brochure
Download Ergotron Zip40 Charging Cart / Charging and Management Cart Dimensional Illustrations