The Humanscale CPU Holder 200 – Improves the Ergonomic Workstation
Built to accommodate the smaller profiles of today’s technology, Humanscale’s latest CPU holder combines superior function and ease of use with stylish aesthetics.
Like its larger counterpart, the CPU600, the Humanscale CPU Holder 200 provides convenient access to ports and cables, quick and easy installation and removal, and an under-desk track mount with 360-degree swivel capability. But the CPU200 is built to house CPUs 1 to 5 inches in width and 6 to 12 inches in height—virtually any compact CPU up to 6.8 kg.
The Humanscale CPU Holder 200 features an under-desk mount with a 360-degree swivel mount for easy access to cables and ports, while also protecting the unit from dirt and other workplace hazards.
Robust and Sustainable Design
Containing 48% recycled and 99% recyclable content, the Humanscale CPU Holder 200 is made with durable recycled aluminium and steel. It accommodates CPUs weighing up to 6.8 kg (15 lbs).
Plug and Play
An adjustable mounting plate ensures the CPU is centered and balanced, while Quick Look technology makes installation fast, simple and tool-free.
Improve the Ergonomic Workstation
A highly ergonomic work environment is built around four primary tools, task chair, articulating keyboard/mouse support, adjustable monitor arm and task light, that work together to improve the health and comfort of computer users. The absence of any one of these four tools may impact the ergonomic benefits of the others.
However, additional components such as the CPU holder can further improve workstation ergonomics. CPU holders make CPUs easily accessible while allowing them to be stored out of the way when not in use. They can help prevent injury and strain and facilitate easy removal of the CPU for repairs and IT concerns. And by elevating it off the floor, the CPU holder protects the CPU from dust and damage while keeping the underside of the desk clean and organized.
The Humanscale CPU Holder 200 Features and Specifications:
- Adjusts to fit CPUs 25 – 127 mm (1” – 5”) wide and 152 – 305 mm (6” – 12”) tall
- Designed to easily support CPUs weighting up to 6.8 kg (15 lbs)
- Slides smoothly on nylon glides in 405 mm (16’’) track
- Rotates a full 360-degree for complete access to cables and ports
- Fast and simple tool-free installation via Quick Look technology
- Recycled Content: 48% recycled, 99% recyclable
- Materials: Aluminium and cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
- Height: CPU Height +97 mm (3.8’’) (plus additional 30 mm (1.2’’) with spacer option)
- Width: 170 mm (6.7’’)
- Color: Black/Brushed Aluminium or White/Brushed Aluminium