Ergotron Styleview Tablet Cart SV10-1400-0
The Styleview Tablet Cart SV10 by Ergotron brings you a small lightweight documentation cart which is purpose built for tight spaces and easy use.
The SV10-1400-0 cart is nimble and small with a versatile interface to accommodate almost any tablet and allows the carer to be hands free and ready for any task.
With 38 cm of vertical height adjustment it can be used in both a seated and standing position and the small footprint means you can take it nearly anywhere.
The Styleview Tablet Cart SV10 allows the user to tilt the tablet to the preferred input position and work with the screen angled vertically, horizontally or anywhere in between.
Highlights of the Styelview Tablet Cart SV10-1400-0
- 38 cm of effortless worksurface height adjustment lets users sit or stand throughout the day for a healthier way to work.
- Position device so data entry and on-screen viewing is comfortable.
The SV10-1400-0 Tablet Cart is designed for Healthcare
- Small, lightweight and extremely agile.
- Sturdy, safe metal construction; powder-coat finish on smooth steel surfaces.
- Super easy to keep clean.
- Includes dual-wheel, 7.6 cm rubber casters, two casters can be locked.
- Storage area provided for cables and power sources.
- Includes scanner holder; integrated T-slot accepts additional StyleView accessories and add-on power solutions.
- Three support options available for tablet cart model.
- 7-year warranty.
Specifications of the Styleview Tablet Cart SV10-1400-0
Includes worksurface, cable/brick storage compartment, storage hook 75 mm casters, tablet riser with tilting tablet mount assembly, scanner holder.
Security: Choose the level of security that is right for your tablet. The SV10-1400-0 Tablet Cart ships with three options: Hard-mount your tablet case directly to the VESA mount at the top of the riser if case includes VESA hole pattern; or add the easel bracket to the VESA mount and place your tablet on its surface; add the top grip to the easel bracket to clamp the tablet for extra stability when moving the cart. VESA FDM MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100, & 75 x 75 mm).
Tablet can be installed in either landscape or portrait mode.
When installing table using easel bracket, tablet must fit within the following dimensions: maximum outside width – 31 cm; minimum outside height – 16.5 cm, maximum outside height = 24 cm.
Weight capacity: Tablet 1.1 kg, cable management storage < 1kg; column <9.1 kg including accessories added to t-slot channel interface and storage hook.
Minimum worksurface height = 84 cm; maximum worksurface height = 122 cm.
Worksurface dimensions 45.7 cm x 31.8 cm.
Cable management storage area beneath worksurface for power brick and excess cable or power strip: 36.8 x 7 cm.
Scanner holder included; attaches beneath worksurface on the left side only.
Base footprint dimensions: 48.3 x 48.3 cm.
Power coat finish on steel surfaces.